Social Media Audits
Social media marketing has become a core part of many brand’s communications plans. You’ve set-up your Facebook page and have your Twitter account. You’ve a team publishing content and responding to consumers.
So how effective is your social media marketing? Clarity Comms’ social media audits help you understand how well your investment in social is working. We’ll look at your existing social channels, your audiences and what your competitors are up to. Using our proprietary evaluation model Clarity b.i.p. we’ll rank your social channels for reach and impact.
The social media audit will also determine how well your social media strategy is working.
Social media audits: assessing your audiences
Our social media audits will benchmark your social audiences for you.
- Is your social media marketing reaching the right demographics? It’s not just about the number of Facebook likes or Twitter followers your have but about attracting the people who want to buy your products..
- Are your posts reaching enough of your followers? With Facebook reducing organic post reach we look to see if your posts are hitting enough people.
- Do you need to invest in social media advertising? The audit will identify what, if any, need there is to invest in promoted posts, raising brand awareness of driving consumption of content.
Social media audits: determining your brand impact
It’s no good just pumping content across your channels. Social media marketing needs to resonate with your audiences. Social media audits help to identify:
- How effective is your social media content? Does it engage your audiences? Your social channels need to be delivering for your business. If your posts don’t excite they won’t be seen. A social media audit will identify what content works and where improvements could be made.
- Are your consumers talking about your brands? Social isn’t just about likes, comments, shares, etc. Generating advocacy is a key benefit from social media. This is where your fans talk about you to their networks.
Social media audits: online reputation
Social media doesn’t start and end with your owned social media channels. There are conversations taking place on blogs, forums, Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere. Some maybe good others less so. Social media audits look at what’s being said about your brand across the social web.
If you’re not aware of these conversations you can’t put in place effective processes for harnessing these or dealing with negative conversations. Our social media monitoring software Pulsar will give us the lowdown on your brand’s online perception.