You’ve got your social profiles sorted. Your post engagement is increasing. Yet your page likes aren’t improving. Why? Facebook has changed the rules for brands. Increasingly brands are expected to “pay to play” which means spending to support your brand pages. Facebook advertising needs to be part of your social media strategy.
Our Facebook advertising services help get you up and running. It doesn’t matter how small or large your budget, Facebook advertising is open to any page owner.
It’s highly effective. You can target by any number of location, demographics or interests to grow your page. Clarity Comms can provide support on all aspects to the planning, set-up and management of Facebook advertising campaigns.
We provide detailed reporting to ensure that you get the most from your budget. Facebook advertising isn’t just about growing page likes. Campaigns can also be set-up to:
- drive consumers to your website
- increase sales on your website
- increase downloads of your app
- get more people to attend your event
- increase views of your video
- let consumers claim an offer
- boost your Facebook posts (promoted posts)
Whilst Facebook is the best-known channel for social media advertising, LinkedIn and Twitter also offer advertising solutions to their users. We can help set-up, manage and reporting on campaigns for both these channels which offer:
- Twitter advertising: Twitter ads let you promote specific Tweets, or products. You can also grow your following by targeting users based on who they follow and their interests.
- LinkedIn advertising: if your target is business customers then LinkedIn offers advertising and promoted posts. With 18 million UK professionals you can reach key decision makers and influencers.